View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
Let us know how you like it. I'm thinking about the m-Edge Platform for the Opus - I like an easel case.
Well, actually, I think it is going to get returned.

What I like...nice exterior feel, very smooth. Good size, not too thick or thin. Straps do hold the Opus in place just fine...did not feel like it would fall out.

What I didn't like...I feel like the spine is not quite wide enough. When you close the case, the natural fall of the front flip ends up sitting more diagonally up than closing on the device. I'm used to a K1 case where the front cover does fall flat. Yes, you can press it down further and insert the belt to close it, but I just don't feel like it sits right. Maybe in part that is caused by the small pockets for business cards that are on the inside of the front cover too? I dunno. It is a nice little case, but I think I'm going to return it and stick with the original sleeve for now.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote