View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
New Site 99% done Preview here!

I have been busy redesigning turcic.com and am almost done (pffff...). I put two screenshots online, here and here. Included as well is my long-awaited forum update. What I still have to do:

- finish the text content, mainly instruction for using the web channel collection (here I could use your help later, especially you MACintosh users).

- write the php download module
- write the php contact module
- finish wcc 1.2.0 which will be put online on the new page.

Hope you like it and feedback is welcomed (as always).

Cheers!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote