View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
After downloading Eternity's End today and other Jeffrey Carver books previously, today I purchased all 5 of the available Jeffrey Carver books at Fictionwise. I haven't yet read any of the books I've downloaded, but I figured if an author is willing to take a chance by offering some of his books for free, then I'm willing to take a chance by buying other books the author has available.
Thank you!

BTW, once the reissues go up, I hope you'll be able to redownload them if you want. (Can't promise, as it's not in my control.) The text will be the same, give or take a few tweaks, but I'm hoping that the formatting will run truer to that of the paper books.