View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #43
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I'm retired and read 10-12 hours per day, sometimes more.
You are my idol! If I go to bed the same time as my husband (9:45), I read until about 1 am. If it is a weekend, I get a little more reading in, because if it is a really good book, I might read it during the day as well. I used to get more reading done while waiting for my daughter, but with the advent of Angry Birds and Frontline Commando, I do other things while I am sitting in the car waiting for LaX practice to end.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote