View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #120
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare143 View Post
I downloaded 1.6.3 to make sure it worked before I bought it. Worked fine till I ran Sync yesterday then got message app still running. Uninstalled 1.6.3 and installed 1.6.4 today. Will try to uninstall and reinstall. Waiting on mantano to get back with me.

Thanks
Blossom & Scion
In settings you need make sure it's not set synch the whole device like it is by default. That could be it. Only select the folders your epubs are in.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote