View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
karunaji
Evangelist
karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Bookeen Opus
For me it still doesn't work but for another reason. Windows XP command line batch processing stops after setting the code page to unicode (chcp 65001). No idea why it is so but it looks that it is a documented feature.

For this reason is there any other way to pass parameters for ebook-convert.exe except for command line? I am experimenting with the conversion from html to epub I need to run a batch file often. I need to use unicode for metadata and it is inconvenient to include all this information in the command line.
karunaji is offline   Reply With Quote