View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #25
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I got an iPod touch 5th generation (black with 32GB) today from Best Buy. Just finished setting it up and transferring/updating my apps, music, movies, a few books, photos, calendar, contacts, email, etc. That took a while! Then I organized all the icons and hopefully I will get the time to start testing the battery discharge time for reading some time today.

BTW, it is very fast and the screen is beautiful! Definitely a huge upgrade from the 4h generation.
Grabbed one a couple of days ago myself. Not sure I am going to keep it as there will be lots of duplication with my rather nice HTC smartphone. At least I will get to explore iOS on the cheap with a better screen than the mini.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote