View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #32
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Ahhh, I missed it. Thanks Tom. That is really strange. According to our recent log files there is no other similar case where this error would occur when someone tries to attach files to a post.

desertblues, I will contact you directly so that we can better work on what's causing this issue for you. Perhaps I can prepare something for you that would allow me to get more debug information.
Thanks, this is my post, with an attachment, from a few days back. I didn't change a thing on my PC or browsers since then.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22393
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote