View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #83
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I'm not sure the problem is specific with a Glow. I had my first kindle for about 5 months. I was holding my Kindle, tripped, but didn't fall. As I was falling, I held my Kindle to prevent it from falling. That little finger press on the screen permanently damaged the screen. Amazon was great, replacing the Kindle, but honestly, I've never owned any kind of device that was that delicate so take heed for ANY ereader.

I didn't buy a glow for myself because I don't need it. I have a good reading lamp where I do most of my reading. Oh, and I bought a Simple Touch last year at the day after christmas sale. No problems with the screen.