View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #38
Brendan Carroll
Assassin Chronicles
Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
I currently own (or I'm owned by) a Pug. She is a fun dog, hyper-active and too rambunctious to pet half the time. I'm also owned by a huge, gray cat named Drew. Needless to say, they don't like each other. I've also owned Sharpeis, an Airedale, a German Shepherd, a Boxer, a dachshund, a variety of mutts, a Chihuahua and a Shih Tzu. I loved them all, but almost all of them bit me at one time or another. As long as it wasn't a vicious thing, but a natural reaction to pain or fear or excitement or whatever, I was OK with it. Love dogs and cats!
Brendan Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote