View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, as one of those for whom ePub is the only option given (since my library is outside the US), I feel perfectly justified in removing the DRM to move it onto my reading device. It _only_ goes on my Kindle, and is in all respects treated as a borrowed book.
That's understandable. I have done it before Kindle lending was available and deleted it when done and now I have my Fire I use epub instead of Kindle more and more so there no need for that but the original poster was asking how to read a Library epub on her Fire. It's easily done with Aldiko or Overdrive Media. Now I wish Mantano would add that feature. I can read ADE books on it just fine but not Library books yet.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote