View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #25
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
There are some differences between the stock Android reading app and the one on the Vox. For example, Vox has pulse and the other Android App does not (yet). We know that Kobo is planning another Kobo WiFi update and is continuing to develop the Touch.

In the realm of wild speculation, I would not be surprised if, at some point, we saw a 6 inch eINK Android reader.

PS: The iOS App has support for collections and more stats for reading life. The big question, for me, has to do with ADE support (present on our Kobo Touch, not on Vox (and not expected, from what I hear) and how they end up supporting sideloaded books, in general. They have different teams working on the various platforms, and even if they are all heading in the same direction, they may not get there at the same time.

Last edited by taming; 11-04-2011 at 05:56 AM. Reason: PS
taming is offline   Reply With Quote