View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thanks, ATDrake! I am actually having fun with it. It's a bit of a project, but going through this book in such detail really has made me consider some ways I might enjoy this series besides reading it straight through. I think that once I get the hang of things, it'll be fun. I just worry that since I am not very skilled in this, I will rely on the WYSIWG editor to much and miss a major formatting task I must do to make the book readable to others.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote