View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Janice Daugharty
Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
RE: "Truth (lies) in fiction, by Janice Daugharty"

I've been warned by MR person not to post such "bogus" questions. Apparently, it seems, MR thinks I was only trying to shill my ebooks. Nope! In fact I just received an email from the "Interviewer," a college teacher of creative writing, that she also feels some of these terms are vague, hackneyed, and meaningless, especially "truth in fiction" and "theme." She said that she doubts most writers ever even think about such while writing. Janice
Janice Daugharty is offline   Reply With Quote