View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_a_smith View Post
I'm glad to be able to move things from the I'm reading list through Calibre

Not sure if it is a bug or not but I noticed 0.7.19 also switched all my books in the libraryto "unread" automatically when I last uploaded some things to my Kobo.

I know its not major. Personally I would like to be able to change the staues of books from unread to read through Calibre. (Again I know it is something minor and certainly not as importahnt as being able to get things out of the "I'm reading" list)
I will take a look at it. The good news is that ifw something is wrong it should be fairly easy to fix...

For any kobo devs reading this, it would be helpful to have the details of what fields get set/reset when a book is finished. It is possible that I missed something.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote