View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Is very large text a consideration? If so I large screen device (even though heavier) like the Kindle DX or upcoming large screen Pocketbookmight be a consideration. The 6" devices only get a few words per line when cranking up the font size.

How computer savvy is she, will she be loading her own books?

My grandma is the same age and has arthritis in her hands. I think if I was getting her a reader I'd look for a Kindle 1. Reason being I think the very large page turn buttons/bars would be most comfortable for her.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote