View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #51
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I smell a Kindle Phone on the horizon
I don't know if this true or not, but my current Kindle is too big to slip into my pocket. If I could carry it in my pocket and it doubled as a phone and MP3 player then I'd carry everywhere. I'd probably prefer a Kindle Phone to an iPhone, but I think I'm in a small minority in that regard. I doubt most people would want to give up the color screen on their phones.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote