View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 05:21 AM   #775
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by khromov View Post
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the input!

For people who have tried it, how much "better" is the Regal waveform technology as opposed to those in older models? I'm currently using a Kindle Keyboard which I think is fairly good in terms of contrast, but I haven't seen any new models..
The waveform technology simply reduces the need for a full screen refresh. The real improvement is in the screen itself; the "Pearl" screen has greatly improved contrast over the Vizplex screen that the KK has, and the "Carta" screen is better still.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote