View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzyzx View Post
Your comment about how to turn on the light is answered on that site but I will repeat it here in case anyone else are wondering.

You do not have to enter any menus to turn on the light, just hold the home button for a couple of seconds and it will turn on automatically. It will also display the menu so that you can adjust the intensity without having to trouble yourself with entering the menu manually. Touch X to close - good to go.

For me, personally, the web browser is a non-issue. I have never had any reason to even open it. My phone performs alot better in that area.
I did not know about the lighting and do not recall seeing this info on the quick start guide.

I really only got it so I could download library books onto it without the need of a computer, which is what I needed the browser to work for. I did not expect it to perform like Safari on my iPad, but I hoped it would perform like the browser on the kindle PW:no bells and whistles, but seriously no cursor?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote