View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #249
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
I finally managed to open a system menu....
I just need to understand how to populate it!
First step would be to display in the dropdown menu parents folder and one-shot comics and in the system menu subfolders.
Then I would like to use only the system menu in a way similar to GUI launcher (arrows to view subfolders)....

Don't hold your breath!!!!

PS I *could* even be possible to replace all the alert boxes with a system dialog (==> remove the welcome popup)!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote