View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
better links are always good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
REAL audiophile quality? Hardly. Their i80's will get you closer to "real" audiophile quality, but they are still consumer earphones.

Sennheiser i80

If you like Sennheiser, their new i800's will be out this month.
My link was for the ones for about £100? Are you agreeing with me? My point was £100 wouldn't get you top gear... ( which would make the in-ears more than the reader.)

My best buy of last year (I don't appear to find them in all this mess sadly) was some in-ear phones. they were no Sennheiser MOMENTUM's but yeah you can get it if you don't mind spending.

Thanks for making my point with a much better link : D

Last edited by twobob; 09-06-2012 at 08:06 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote