View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First contact flash fiction from 1979

Wa-aaa-ay back in the 1970s I was picking up dead deer for the state of NJ, drinking beer at a local bar, and dreaming of being a writer. An actual, published (and paid!) writer.

It took a while, but after many rejection slips I finally got a couple stories published. Now, I'm putting them up as ebooks -- and trying my hand at writing some new ones.

My first published story is now available at Smashwords. I'm lousy at names, so don't let that stop you from downloading The Star Creature.

It's approx. 750 words (today it would be called Flash Fiction) and was first published in the Winter, 1979, issue of Unearth Magazine. It's a first contact science fiction story, told from a different viewpoint. It's a free download, or read online. I hope you enjoy it.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote