View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
perma
perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Cybook Opus, Iriver Story HD, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by seron View Post
Nice review. This could be an interesting device.

Does it utilise a micro-usb connector and does it appear as a mass storage device when connected to a computer?

Will it play mp3 files and does it have a headphones output?

Does it sense orientation and turn the document accordingly?

What is your experience with battery life?

I couldn't find a manual for this device. Do you know if there's one available in electronic format?
Yes it functions as a standard mass storage device with a micro usb connector. The connector actually is a bit to thick for the otherwise rather slim frame, micro usb would have been much more appropriate I think.

My version has no mp3-functionality at all and therefore no headphone jack.

It has no automatic orientation sensor that I have noticed. It does have a keyboard key for switching orientation though.

Since I've only had it for a few days I can't really say that much about battery time yet. So far it seems good ...

There is a manual on the device, its not very informative and very "thin". It covers basic functionality ok though.

As for the audible klicking from the keys..it's really nothing that I have noticed, the keys are not inaudible but not loud either...perhaps I will start to think about it now though, that would be a bummer
perma is offline   Reply With Quote