View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #1028
ijdod
ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ijdod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Used as I was to a simple directory listing on my Boox, I'm surprised that Kobo didn't actually have straightforward author, title or directory based listing. In addition to that I'd like to be able to set the home screen to one of the library views.

Edit: given the low limit of Shelves before opening them becomes too slow (less than 100) , directories would be the number one item for me.

Last edited by ijdod; 10-14-2012 at 05:53 AM.
ijdod is offline   Reply With Quote