View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:22 AM   #90
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lev View Post
I definitely agree that for whatever reason they did not, I have to take my hat off for the fact they actually did launch in more than 100 countries in one go. without any rumor!!

besides, it really doesn't effect me in any way that they are not available in those countries. As long as they have it Japan, Guam and Australia I am all set...now if only I hadn't bought my sony 600 3 weeks ago..
Don't worry, the Sony is actually the superior device. If I get a Kindle then I would only get a DX.