View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #86
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yep, I did that. But, it was for a book I voted for.

As for the books in August 2011 that did not get any votes, I think it was because we saw the votes and some did not vote for those books because they felt their votes would have been wasted. But if the vote was hidden, that may very well not have happened.
Books don't have feelings; they don't care. It's not like a kindergarten soccer league where everyone gets a medal.

Otherwise, not only are you speculating; it doesn't matter. People vote for what they want with the information they have. Who are you to impugn the nature of their vote, because of your personal value judgment? If you want to vote for an obvious loser, no one else cares or says it's somehow less valid. Your call. Please, please leave the value judgments out of this.

I, personally, like an open vote because I think it's more fun. It keeps people looking. Voting strategically may get them more involved. And it allows for a more economic choice where more people are reasonably happy with the outcome.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote