View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #30
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
You know what else would be a good filter? DRM compatibility. I'm guessing that 90% of the "9.7 screen + epub" devices I'm salivating over are Adobe DRM compatible, but I don't see that right off the bat. I'm imaging three drops: Amazon DRM, B&N DRM, and Adobe DRM. (Yes, I know B&N DRM is Adobe-based, but it requires a GUI for entering name and credit card details.)

I'd personally prefer the filters all stacked vertically instead of horizontally scattered like that, but I like everything NEAT UND TIDY.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote