View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #7
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
Sony is not addressing one of the issues mentioned here several times & that is the out of control flipping of pages & then freezing. Other issues too. We do need to report this flipping of pages & the crashing afterward as sabredog suggested.. They did not address that issue in this release. All they are saying is that we need to educate ourselves on how to use the device. DUH!!!! I read the manual several times trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong.
Well, the flipping i'm wondering if it's not this :
Quote:
• If you swipe and hold the screen it will invoke the Page Advance feature and quickly advance the pages in a book.
Cause 1 : you're doing it wrong
Cause 2 : software coded in such a way it's to sensitive and fails to acknowledge the gestures properly
Cause 3 : a mix of 1 and 2
Cause 4 : faulty IR sending bad infos and being disturbed by dust or other stuff, causing the software to go wacky.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-28-2011 at 09:15 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote