View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
I'll also add my thanks to dreams, because she has done an outstanding amount of behind-the-scenes legwork, helping test different configurations, fielding suggestions, and generally going all-out to ensure that we do this the right way.

dreams, I couldn't have done any of this without your enthusiasm, support and dedication to making MobileRead's first eBook Signing Event a success!

Sincerely,

- M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote