View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #75
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Somehow the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is deciding if guys are 'Sponge worthy' because of the lack of the Today sponges comes to mind. With one loan only on books we have to think hard before we lend a book to someone.

Are they "loan worthy"? What if we find someone later that we like even more and want to lend to them, but have already used our one chance? Will they forgive us for not keeping our books pure? Will they still respect us?

Okkaaayyy, I think I just scared myself with the whole thought. Fortunately my hubby doesn't read, that's why he's a math teacher. He wouldn't care if I loaned all my books to some other guy.

But I still say it is reasonable to think that BN saying the nook has the ability to lend books doesn't mean once and once only. Why not just say, "pick out one book in the entire life of the nook and you can loan it out, once, then forget it, no more loans" Makes as much sense to me.

Not that I'm saying YOU are being unreasonable, scveteran. I can see your pov, I just don't agree. I also don't think you are saying WE are being unreasonable, either. This is all just a good debate.

Last edited by mrscoach; 11-03-2009 at 02:15 PM.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote