View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #212
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayr View Post
And if then I'm going to place the file "tt0011m_.ttf" on the "font.3" folder why did I need to copy all 3 files in the first place? Shouldn't I had to copy only 2?
It's written like that for the sake of simplicity. Instead of telling the user to pick the correct two files and have him potentially pick the wrong two, I just instruct him to copy all three.

I'm trying to make it as simple as possible and lessen the amount of potential user mistakes.

And this is not the cause of your issue.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote