View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I would go with a Kindle too. and I wouldnt worry too much about them droping a new device. for 30 days you can return it for free (3.99 if you UPS it with them which is still cheap as hell as it would cost you 12 bucks to UPS it yourself)

if the kindle 2 does come out, and you do want it, im sure you can unload your kindle 1 on ebay for close to what it sells for, so you wouldnt be out any money

anyway, Kindle has a 30day no hassle return policy, go order it now, keep the box, and if you dont like it, print out a return label and send it back in a few weeks.

and for a novel reader, kindles wireless is just great, when i had a kindle once a week i would just go browse the bookstore from my kindle, and download sample chapters. it really is a great function, even if you rarely use it.

Last edited by Andybaby; 01-19-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote