View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
6,000 books???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can't even get the Kindle app for Android to run! I think my Archive is too big. It's like 6000 books last I checked. It just freezes on me.

One thing I love about the HDX is the ability to hide the Carousel.
The average price I pay Amazon for my history and biography eBooks is about $ 10. That means your eBook collection is worth $ 60,000. Wow, you must be very literate.

I don't think I have read anywhere near that many books in my entire life ! Each of my books numbers from 600 to 1,000 pages. I doubt I read more than 6 per year. I'm carrying 46 eBooks in the Amazon Cloud now with about 30 on my HDX. I keep only about 6 eBooks on my Home Screen of which 4 are Bible related.

I am using 3.83 Gb of storage on my HDX and have 21.85 Gb free. Music occupies 1.66 Gb, Applications occupy 167.32 Mb and books occupy 104.05 Mb. I purchased the 32 Gb model.

Go to Settings / Device / Storage to see your numbers.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-23-2013 at 01:36 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote