Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #776
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil Einne View Post
For those still wanting to buy one since Kobo wasn't telling me much useful info on when to expect more stock in their store from Twitter, email and online chat, about 2 days I also had a look at the Canadian partners and most of them seemed to have stock of the Espressp, actually I think all 3 colours, at least online. Except for one store which I think didn't stock it at all (only had one colour). WHSmith in the UK also seemed to have stock of all 3 online.

Also the Espresso came in stock on the Kobo webstore earlier today. Both covers are in stock again. (Only 1 colour for each, but was it ever any different?)
today i ordered mine in espresso. after adding it to my cart, i was given the option of also adding the espresso sleep cover. so i clicked on it, too. but in my cart and at check out, the cover was not there. i went back to the accessories section to see if it's available. and it's not. the only accessories showing are the leather folio and the black sleep cover. and the black sleep cover is sold out. now i'm just waiting for the espresso cover to come back.

Last edited by rem736; 05-16-2013 at 09:44 PM.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote