Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #770
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouLThinking View Post
I am trying not to panic. After waiting 20 days I finally received my Aura yesterday. I set it up and read a while last night before bed. I went to put it to sleep but I noticed I powered it off instead. I was like that's ok. Well this morning I just tried to turn it on and it got stuck at the screen where the little boxes go across the screen. I waited for minutes nothing. So I tried to turn it on again ..it kept doing this. Then I popped out my sd card and I thought I would try to reset it. When I used a paper clip to reset it it came on but didn't reset. It froze at the home screen..I hooked it up to my laptop and it connected to pc. I am about to eject it but I can already tell something is wrong. I can only imagine if I call Kobo that I'd wait probably 3 months sending it back for a replacement. This is so frustrating.
This is a duplicate of a post you wrote in its own thread. You are new here, so probably no one told you that it is not something we do here ( or in most places like this). It quickly gets confusing if a conversation is taking place in more than one place.

Last edited by taming; 05-09-2013 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added hyperlink
taming is offline   Reply With Quote