View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #15479
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm.... well, I suppose whether the pace is too slow is a matter of taste. But I can't believe you like the weird names, especially with the colloquial speech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It doesn't actually bother me, but I can see that some might find it irritating. Each to their own. The series does get a lot better as it goes on, to my mind, but if it doesn't appeal, they are very long books to ensure if you're not enjoying them.
The weird name spelling bothered me when I first started the series. After the second book, the spelling ceased to be a problem.
I also agree with Harry that a leisurely book is nice now and again.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote