View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #112
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Ah, yes.....I'm the king of typos....corrected above, thank you.
I promise I wasn't trying to be Perfectly Punctuated Barbie - I just thought it was funny because most typos don't change the meaning to be the exact opposite of what you were trying to say! Of course I knew what you meant, but I guess it's possible that it wouldn't be obvious to someone whose first language isn't English.

I actually hate re-reading my own posts because I know I will catch a typo or discover that I left a word out. Some days I can't type my own first name without correcting it every single time!

Courteny - I mean, Courtney
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote