View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbr View Post
I'm using Sigil 0.6.0, WinXP. I have a very simple text for testing and this is what happened:
1) I loaded 1st my CSS file
2) linked the CSS to my html file (by right click on the html file and Link Stylesheet...
3) enter this simple test text
header 1
header 2
header 3
4) when I highlighted the header 1, then clicked on the h1 button on the menu, the text changed according to what specified in my CSS
5) the same happened when I did the same with header 2 (assigned to h2)
6) but when I tried to assign h3 to header 3, there's a margin before the header, I tried to add
Code:
margin-before=0em;
to no avail.
7) then I went to Preview View and found that there's
Code:
-webkit-margin-before: 1em;
. It seems this code is from Sigil, how can I get rid of it or remove it?
margin-top
margin-bottom
margin-right
margin-left
the webkit ones don't affect all devices
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote