View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Check that. It works only once in a great while. What a POS, and I'm talking about Android! If the voice search function requires a special app to be installed then the app store should mention that. Neither Google Play nor Amazon stores mention that. My phone runs the app without a special voice search app, but I guess it is smart enough to understand that it actually has a mic.
It's all about the Google framework. Voice Search works great on my phone and SGP5. Voice Search is a Google feature not Android.

Your phone probably has Google Voice pre-install. All my Google Play devices do.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote