View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
One thing though: your site is in Russian. Do you have/plan an English version?
Is there anything in particular that you are having trouble with? I could help with translating bits if it's not too much. Otherwise, I'd rather Sir Alex focus on hacking and coding (the big thing that he's achieved is getting an alternative onscreen keyboard, this could be adopted to input characters that are not natively supported by the Kindle!). Google translation helps me to get the gist for the languages that I do not speak.

===

BTW, these guys on the well-known Russian forum have done some impressive stuff (localization, alternative keyboards, alternative software for the Kindle, viewers for additional formats, a conversion tool for automatically creating user dictionaries from source files with wordform support for several languages).

Last edited by osnova; 06-14-2011 at 05:03 PM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote