View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Maybe you can help the slow learners.

Okay, I have downloaded or ATTEMPTED to download the free books you listed.

But they are not "downloading" to my computer. Do I need PC-compatible software to actually get these books on my computer?

Thanks in advance
I didn't have any problem.

Do you have an account at B&N? If not, then they may not let you download the books. You probably have to sign up to get the freebies. That I can't test.

Otherwise, I just clicked on the picture, which took me to the order page, then ordered it and then the download page, then hit 'download' and save it to a folder on my hard drive.

What are you seeing?
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote