View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulapi View Post
Yes, it worked before. Since firmware update 2.0.? (I don't remember which one), it is broken. Modifying /mnt/ext1/system/config/styles.xml has only an effect on FBReader180. That's why I wanted to modify the default styles.xml.
I see. I hope we're not seeing a trend in recent PB systems away from user customization.

Anyway, have you searched your fbreader.app file for strings that might reveal the new location of the config file?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote