View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
What an interesting question, rhadin.

1. Delia Smith and Elizabeth David taught me how to cook quite well.
2. Descartes and Jean-Paul Sartre got me interested in philosophy and were partly responsible for my entering academic life.
3. But the most significant recent change was buying the Sony Reader. Yes, I know it's a reading device, so not technically a book. But it caused my to try and convert my library of public domain books; led me to this forum (where I spend far too much time, though that's not a complaint) and to developing new skills on the computer. And I've met a lot of interesting people here.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote