View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I get the impression that rolexconfuse is a university student. The device you require actually exist, it is a Russian e-Reader (I think it is called JetReader or JetBook).
I have an old JetBook, it has a 5" transreflective Monochrome LCD screen which gives it a decent battery life (about a week) and fairly rapid refresh. What I didn't like about it was the firmware, it was a bit cludgy and did not support any form of DRM. I've since moved on to reading exclusively on Android tablets and my PC (K4A and K4PC), and haven’t touched the JetBook in years. I don’t know where the company went after that, of they are making a larger device and selling exclusively to educational systems, I hope they’ve improved the firmware.

There used to be a JetBook forum here, but I guess it went away due to lack of interest.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote