View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #25
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexconfuse View Post
it's not just what I want, I think there's a good amount of people who would like to have a larger display E-reader. I'm not just talking about PDF's, I'm talking about Letter size documents, technical documents and etc.

Tablets are a little better for PDF/technical papers due to the fact that you can zoom in and out easily but they are far from perfect. Most tablets are still stuck at 10 or 9.7. Once you hit the 11 inch sizes you're looking at 2 lbs. Add in the fact that not everyone is comfortable with reading from a back lit screen.
Theses would have tons of uses in my work - having all our manuals which weigh a ton, reduced to relatively light package would be great.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote