View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
I'm not sure its The Prisoner. I emailed her the suggestion. I saw the tv show years ago.

She said 'science fiction story'. So I don't think Letter People is it.

She emailed more info.

She read the story in a university class 'Survey of Contemporary Literature. The book was about characters who were actually numbers in a science fiction setting... (snip) the "character names" looked something like the title of a similar book: Ms Fnd in a Lbry (1961)... (snip) mathematics novel of science fiction. I remember also the setting was outer space if I remember correctly.'
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote