Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I buy what I'm interested in reading if I have the money to spare when it comes to my attention. If I'm running a little short at the time, I may buy it later (or not at all if I should happen to forget about it).

So in a sense, I'm always price sensitive when it comes to books... but I'm sensitive to my available spare cash, not the actual price of individual books. If I want it, and I can afford it, I buy it. I'm not going to stick an arbitrary ceiling on my book transactions (and I'm certainly never going to calculate what I spend in a year on books—that way lies madness).
I purchase more or less this same way, but I do try to try to keep available cash around for books I really want (Bujold, anyone?) and borrow in preference to buying if possible.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote