View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #58
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
That is too bad

But can't you use Overdrive App and load the drm wma on that?
No can do. The OverDrive app is strictly EPUB and MP3 and Kindle.

WMA audiobooks from OverDrive require a Windows PC and a non-Android MP3 player (iPod, Sansa, Sony, etc). Here's a list of compatible devices. Filter your results by checking the Portable Devices and WMA boxes.

Your only option to get these books on your Galaxy Player is to break DRM and convert. That of course is not allowed to be discussed here at MobileRead, because it's highly unethical and illegal. You don't own the audiobook and have no right to violate the publisher's restrictions.

While most of the WMA audiobooks I've borrowed were compatible with my iPod touch, occasionally some weren't because the publisher wouldn't allow it. In those cases, I had to use my Clip+ or Clip Zip.

Bottom line - Windows PC and Clip Zip.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-12-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: removed "and Kindle"
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote