View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Would there be demand for an "econo-Kindle?"

This would be the size of a K1, with a screen that only displays 4 shades of gray, and without any of the experimental features of the K2. Kind of a refined K1, and sold for $200. It would have wireless to buy from the Kindle Store. It would support PDF, so that ALL public domain books could be read.

I was just thinking that if this were available when I bought my K2, I would have bought it.

Then, maybe a ruggedized version of the same thing for an extra $25.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote