View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Although it's been posted before in other threads, I agreed with this new one as I really enjoy looking at everyone's cases and one spot makes the most sense. This is my custom leather Middle Earth cover that I had made up by R-N Custom Leather Works out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. (http://www.customleatherwork.com/). I absolutely adore it, and have recieved many many compliments about it. (For those of you who have seen it, sorry, I don't mean to SPAM...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader1.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	708.3 KB
ID:	28569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader4.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	28570   Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader3.JPG
Views:	458